Our UK headquarters are in Buckinghamshire, but we have established bases in the US, Middle East and China. The group employs 130 full-time staff worldwide, supported by up to 3,000 freelance professional specialists to support the hundreds of global events and functions we work at each year, from Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street to the Dubai World Trade Centre, Hollywood Bowl, Great Wall of China and the more remote Ice Fields of Inner Mongolia. The business began in 1984 as Eat to the Beat – providing backstage crew and artist catering support for international tours and now delivers catering, hospitality and logistics to prestigious events and brands. Our client list includes: the Rolling Stones, Red Bull, Coldplay, Dua Lipa, Michael McIntyre, Glastonbury, Fever Tree, London Marathon, Reading Festival, Omega, Cirque de Soleil, ITV, London and Rio Olympics, European Games, Red Bull, Porsche and the National Television Awards.
Assistant to Global Operations Director
This job would be working in a creative, busy office with lots of strong characters, heated moments and last second requests.
This job was added Fri 26 January 18
Deadline for applications is Mon 26 February 18
Office experience is essential as are good communication and IT skills. A knowledge of CRM software will be an advantage. A full clean driving licence is a must.
The successful candidate would be a great multi tasker with an eye for detail, able to work as a gatekeeper for a very busy person.
The team are close and work hard and play hard
• General administration
• Answering and screening phone calls, prioritising by relevance
• Liaising with other staff, external contacts and crew
• General office housekeeping and organising
• Assisting in the production of client quotes
• Compiling information packs for events
• Tracking events and staff holiday
• Shopping both on the internet and in the real world
• Liaising with the accounts department
• Small amounts of personal ordering / shopping
• Occasional reception lunch cover
• Collating costs from suppliers
• Ordering and shopping for events
• Data basing previous jobs and keeping logs for accounting purposes
• Setting up appointments for meetings, site visits etc
• Booking accommodation for crew and managers
• Booking travel e.g. flights, trains, car hire
• Updating Bonnie May’s Calendar for any appointments, events and site visits for the upcoming month.
• Updating Bonnie May’s client contact details on Outlook
• Creating invoices and submitting to clients and the accounts department
• Managing additional ad hoc requests for catering at events – preparing invoices and meal tickets
• Site visits when needed
• Reconciling department credit cards
• Liaising with marketing on social media stories
• Applications for crew International Visas – creating files, filling in forms, supporting letters etc – for when an application needs to be made
Please forward your CV together with a covering letter, stating why you would be suitable for the position and what your salary expectations would be to firstname.lastname@example.org.