This job would be working in a creative, busy office with lots of strong characters, heated moments and last second requests.
Office experience is essential as are good communication and IT skills. A knowledge of CRM software will be an advantage. A full clean driving licence is a must.
The successful candidate would be a great multi tasker with an eye for detail, able to work as a gatekeeper for a very busy person.
The team are close and work hard and play hard
• General administration
• Answering and screening phone calls, prioritising by relevance
• Liaising with other staff, external contacts and crew
• General office housekeeping and organising
• Assisting in the production of client quotes
• Compiling information packs for events
• Tracking events and staff holiday
• Shopping both on the internet and in the real world
• Liaising with the accounts department
• Small amounts of personal ordering / shopping
• Occasional reception lunch cover
• Collating costs from suppliers
• Ordering and shopping for events
• Data basing previous jobs and keeping logs for accounting purposes
• Setting up appointments for meetings, site visits etc
• Booking accommodation for crew and managers
• Booking travel e.g. flights, trains, car hire
• Updating Bonnie May’s Calendar for any appointments, events and site visits for the upcoming month.
• Updating Bonnie May’s client contact details on Outlook
• Creating invoices and submitting to clients and the accounts department
• Managing additional ad hoc requests for catering at events – preparing invoices and meal tickets
• Site visits when needed
• Reconciling department credit cards
• Liaising with marketing on social media stories
• Applications for crew International Visas – creating files, filling in forms, supporting letters etc – for when an application needs to be made
Please forward your CV together with a covering letter, stating why you would be suitable for the position and what your salary expectations would be to firstname.lastname@example.org.